Volunteer Registration has Opened!
The PyCon Thailand organizer team is looking for volunteers to help us on both days of the event. The roles that are opened are listed below.
- Session Chair
The session chair will be responsible for organizing tasks in the session room. The tasks include:
- Introduce the speaker. Keep it simple. Only name, where they're from and talk title.
- Check the clock and notify the speaker for Q&A session.
- Help the speaker disconnect everything as they leave the stage (microphone, laptop) and make any last announcements (next talk, break, etc.)
- Session Runner
The session runner will be responsible for preparing the speaker for the session. The tasks are as follow:
- Find the speaker and make sure they're in the speaker lounge 15 mins before the talk.
- Get them ready by checking their laptop and other equipment.
- Brief the speaker on what to expect onstage.
- Bring the speaker into the session room and help them set up.
- Hand off to the session chair.
People at the registration desk will be responsible for welcoming the attendees, registering them and handing out the souvenir. This role is shift-based, so it is possible to choose between morning, afternoon or both.
If you're interested please register here. We're looking forward to work with you!